- Tour of Cambridgeshire – Grand Fondo
- Have your say on the Draft Bus Strategy
- HUNTINGDONSHIRE SET TO RECEIVE £1.5 MILLION FROM SHARED PROSPERITY FUND
- Making Connections 2022 Consultation update
- The Cambridgeshire Matters Newsletter
- COMBINED AUTHORITY IS ASKING THE PUBLIC TO HAVE THEIR SAY ON THE MEDIUM TERM FINANCIAL PLAN
- Carols by Candlelight
- Garage Breakins in Alconbury Weston
- Cambridgeshire Neighbourhood Watch
- Local Hero
The following items of local news and regional news of interest to Buckworth are posted below
Planned maintenance of watercourses being conducted by the Bedfordshire Group.
Under the Land Drainage Act, the Board has general powers over all matters relating to drainage of the land and statuary powers of entry to maintain watercourses.
The Bedfordshire Group of Drainage Boards consists of 3 independent drainage boards: Alconbury & Ellington, Bedfordshire & River Ivel & Buckingham & Ouzel
Please visit our website to view our planned maintenance for the period 2021/22: