|Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority is asking members of the public and stakeholders to have their say on its draft Bus Strategy in a consultation which will run until 22nd February 2023.
The Bus Strategy sets the vision for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough which is for a comprehensive network of bus services across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough that people find convenient, easy to use, reliable, affordable, and offers an attractive alternative to the car. The purpose of the Bus Strategy is not to examine detailed, granular issues around specific routes and services; more to outline the key, strategic aims, objectives, and aspirations the region has for its bus network to enable the Combined Authority and partners to bid for further funding and shape the network to meet the needs of residents and businesses.
- Agenda for 31st January 2023
- Tour of Cambridgeshire – Grand Fondo
- Minutes 8th December
- Friday Night Drinks
- Have your say on the Draft Bus Strategy
- HUNTINGDONSHIRE SET TO RECEIVE £1.5 MILLION FROM SHARED PROSPERITY FUND
- Making Connections 2022 Consultation update
- The Cambridgeshire Matters Newsletter
- COMBINED AUTHORITY IS ASKING THE PUBLIC TO HAVE THEIR SAY ON THE MEDIUM TERM FINANCIAL PLAN
- Carols by Candlelight